[sharechat] revisiting tranzrail by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:48:45 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

The people that charge the public for a service must be accountable for there actions. In my own particular case being a builder I am required to give clients an honest professional job, and let them express there Ideas and turn it into a practical reality, this means I must understand the rules and how to apply them to each individual case, to allow them to have a home that they dream about.     If I fail to do this I expect to be sued, criticized or whatever.   I expect people that are employed, or have set themselves up as finantial advisers to abide by the same high standards.  Tranzrail of late I raised the questions of incompenance Insider trading and I expect if the real truth was known It might surprize a few of the people that think its okay to cheat the mum and dads of there savings. I would like to ask a couple of questions.  do you think the Govt is an inside trader, and does it matter?.   If I had done likewise would that be a criminal act?.    Perhaps it might be coincedence perhaps the dumbos in westpac still have a job and even perhaps someone might ask them to give them some finantial advice in the future.
only an opinion.    CHEERS MACDUNK