Re: [sharechat] wri pgg wkl and snoopy by macdunk

From: <feal.nz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:20:17 +1200

Hi Snoopy - cheers for ya thoughts and voracity, always good.

Interesting though the whole exec renume thing.

Personally - I am happy for the exec to pocket exorbitant ammounts of money/
Options / Whatever....But it still has to be earned....... consider this,
What price would one give an exec that could consistently double the companies
share price over a five year period?
A person like that ya would just have to rate..
Couple of questions ,
Any favourite execs out there ?
Do you think  "Back the winning Jockey" is an interesting investment strategy
to propose?
To start the ball rolling..I read a Ronald Brierly book that first started my
interest in the Stock Exchange and all things business....$$ and it must be
time to swot up on Dr Deanes current performance.. or has he retired ?  :-)
Anyway - that was just a few thoughts while digesting Burger King.. hmm, wonder
whats happenin with Restaurant Brands.....

Cheers everyone for all of your comments

Barrel Scraper