Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] REPLY ALAN AND GOONER BY MACDUNK.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:25:56 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

First up ALAN good honest opinion hope you are wrong.   GOONER you come across a bit differant to hold views that differ with someone that you disagree with you never stoop to ridicule it does nothing to impress anyone ask a friend if you have one. Anyhow gooner I dont mind if we see things a bit differant it makes the forum a bit more interesting.
                                            CHEERS  MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] McDunk and friends Bill Hughes