Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: [sharechat] TIME TO INVEST BY MACDUNK

From: "mvanv" <mvanv@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:25:02 +1200

Firstly Mackdunk, I find your posts easy enough to understand. You get your message
across loud and clear without resorting to the use of intellectual crap.

I'll put my neck on the line and predict that after an initial surge in the markets when
war begins they will then continue there slide downwards. I think markets gennerrally
will be down in 6-12 months with the exception of a few commodities including
oil and gold.

Mick.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] REPLY ALAN AND GOONER BY MACDUNK. Duncan MacGregor