Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

Re: [sharechat] McDunk and friends

From: "Michael McGregor" <mikemcgregor@nzoomail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:02:30 nzst

>Hi
>
>Predictions.....tough call. The Americans tell us it is going to be >different
from before. They
could be right, but different from what they >imagine.
>My possible scenario is it,s entirely possible that the DOW etc., will >not
bottom till around 2006.
It could be a long grind down.My >compliments to Mr Krondratieff.
>Cheers
>
>Bill
>

>Hi Bill,
            You could be right. The market may shift sideways for several years
but it is always a
great time to accumulate shares in good companies with low PE's. In fact it
would be great to see
the Dow slip under 7000 and S&P 500 into the 700's. Lots of opportunities!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] EVA prhughes