Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2003

[sharechat] McDunk and friends

From: "Bill Hughes" <prhughes@value.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:59:19 +1200

Hi

Predictions.....tough call. The Americans tell us it is going to be different from before. They could be right, but different from what they imagine.
My possible scenario is it,s entirely possible that the DOW etc., will not bottom till around 2006. It could be a long grind down.My compliments to Mr Krondratieff.
Cheers

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TIME TO INVEST BY MACDUNK tennyson@caverock.net.nz