Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: [sharechat] NRT--NOVOGEN-- Update of Information.

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:47:14 +1300

It seems we have got the riddle solved.

This from the knowledgeable "Applefoot", of the UK:

"I understand that about one-third of the isoflavone supplements on US shelves are based on soy hypocotyls, so it is certainly very important, but it is not the major patent that we have been looking for. That is still probably about 3-6 months away from issue yet. That one will likely cover isoflavones no matter where they come from or what they are used for. If the company gets that one issued it will really have something to shout about.
The "soy" patent is a very important one nevertheless and an Announcement will be made in about 3 weeks or so once NRT gets all the paper work back from the USPTO.

It then ought to be able to immediately cash in on the royalties  associated with this patent and a market which grows at an outstanding 25% per year.

It is amazing that NRT (Novogen) has paid attention to these Isoflavones at an early stage. We are getting to the stage where Manufacturers place these in all sorts of foods  and they are also a big source of health supplements.

Strangely, many of us didn't invest at all for this reason as most didn't know about its importance.

Now $3.30 (+25 cents); has risen 52% in the last 3 weeks. This is a speculative stock which is now backed by some promising  products.

That is my opinion and please take care!

Gerry
Disclaimer: Outcomes may be different than envisaged. Readers will invest at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CER (Certified Moronics) Chris