Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: [sharechat] INVESTMENTS- ROUNDUP

From: "gooner" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:57:55 +1300

Gerry

I wasn't having a dig a you.  I entirely agree with what you say in this post.  I don't blame anyone for 'losers' but myself.  I do, however, give others credit where it is due if I have a 'win'.  You included.

See you all in 10 days.  I'm off for a relaxing break in the far north.  No laptop.  No email.  Just waves, wife, wine and my daughter.  Cheers ears.

Gooner