Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: [sharechat] INVESTMENTS- ROUNDUP

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 00:18:43 +1300

I wrote:

"There is some unease amongst the Majors as a major Patent ( NRT's Promensil) is to arrive; it will result in them being called Infringers. There is quite a lot of cash at stake here, actually. Knowing J& J -see PTD- we may see some litigation as well, I think.... I believe the Patent has now suddenly arrived. What a Xmas present:"
It is possible that this is not the Patent we need for Infringement purposes. According to a poster  another Application of Nov 9, 2001, is still waiting to be approved for a Patent and that is the one we need.

The  Patent just received will be announced so I'll be able to confirm my suspicion or otherwise.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] INVESTMENTS- ROUNDUP Gordon Hossack