Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] NZSE40 1987

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:09:34 +1300

Phaedrus

Thanks for your comments and chart. I am aware of why the NZSE
crashed on 20 Oct, it was in reaction to the large percentage drop
on the Dow on Friday 17 Oct 1987. The answer to my query may
well be found there.
The double top on the NZSE has been observed, and filed in the
memory bank.

Regards

Bill

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Markets Gordon Hossack