Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

[sharechat] international customers?

From: crt jakhel <crt@dergan.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:28:02 +0100 (CET)

Hello everybody,

As a resident of Slovenia (Europe) with an interest in the NZSE-listed
companies I am currently looking into terms & rules relating to
international customers at various brokers covering the New Zealand
exchange.

My objective is to set up a portfolio in the 20 to 100.000 EUR range as a
longterm fund for my daughter's schooling. I hold a Slovenian broker's
licence; I am a regular investor in the local market (10 years)
with some international experience (3 years).

Could somebody please recommend a broker with access to the NZSE which

- offers online trading (Forbar does not)
- does accept international customers (ASB and ABN-Amro Craig do not)

I'm awaiting replies from several other companies apart from those listed
in the parentheses above but any help in my search is much appreciated.

Thanks for your time, best regards,

Crt Jakhel
Skofljica, Slovenia
crt@dergan.net

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] NZSE40 1987 prhughes