Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

Re: [sharechat] Markets

From: prhughes@value.net.nz
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:56:25 +1300

Holden

Louise Bedford has written a book about candlesticks "Secrets of
Candlesticks Trading", she is as she says a full time trader in
Australia.
Candlesticks may be great, know little about it, except it originated
in Japan (I think). I prefer the simple line chart of the closing
price.Suits my needs.Phaedrus is as good a teacher as you will
 find. Study the charts he posts, I have learnt a lot from them.
Day trading not my cup of tea,you are trading against the pro's in
that area. Good luck anyway.
Bill