Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2002

RE: [sharechat] Markets

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:37:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi from the U.S.

I like, and have personally used Brown Co. for many years. $5.00 U.S. for a market order, $10.00 U.S. for a limit order. Good research within the site. Do not know, however what overseas investors must do to set up an account. Their site is http://brown3.com/ Please look at it, probably will answer all your questions. If you get stuck, e mail me and I'll call them in your behalf and obtain your required answers, e mailing you back.

Good luck.

Allan

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com