Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

RE: [sharechat] Options trading

From: "Craig Hoskin" <craig@infobahnz.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:16:24 +1200

Title: RE: [sharechat] Options trading

Hi Derek

I found the Expirydate was given by my online broker (Etrade Pro) ... but the exercise price was a bit of hot and miss.

Recently Ive started using TradingRoom which gives the exercise and expiry date

eg

http://www2.tradingroom.com.au/quotes_charts/index.jsp?section=quotes_charts&page=http://www2.tradingroom.com.au:80/servlet/QuoteServlet&cmd=quote&code=EPTO

|Finding the exercise price and expiry date may take a bit more work
|and sometimes it may be necessary to look at the companies
|annual report, fortunately most companies have theirs on-line these
|days (in the case of EPTO the expiry date is shown on the Access
|Brokerage quote, but this isn't always the case).

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team