Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] Xerox

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:01:03 +1200

Don't worry, my guess is that at present the US market is being heavily
manipulated at present and this will have little effect on the overall
tone. Therefore we can all purchase US securities with impunity at present.

Regards,
Derek

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Options trading Craig Hoskin