Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] Nick K vindicated already for his sell decision

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:47:11 GMT

Thank you Lippy et al

I sold all but one - a Gold stock.

Europe is chaos overnight.

I am all but cashed up now waiting for the dust to settle.  I even changed
my superannuation savings portfolio from international shares to nz fixed
interest.  Snoopy said on Monday that the DOW had topped two years ago.
Maybe it had.  If it takes 2 years to get to this who knows where it will
be in two more years!  For the uninformed, check out the details concerning
worldcom.  Appalling.  How can the 2nd biggest US phone company (for
overseas calls)owe 20 billion and have no cash?  You gotta wonder when it
says it has 'invented' expenses to the tune of 4 billion.  Check it out
guys and gals.  It is unfolding before our very eyes.

Nk