Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] RMG

From: Jefley Aitken <jefley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:21:59 +1200

Hello Donald, welcome back.
i'm harbouring an even more disastrous rmg investment in my kennel after
buying in July last year.  sometimes i go into 'silly bunny paralysed by
the headlights' mode and it is very costly.  i don't think rmg will be a
breakeven stock for me this side of three years, but i've decided to hold
until it will yield a few more peanuts than at present.
i've now developed a house-rule that any stock falling below its previous
resistance and 8% gets turfed.  then i spend a week on bread and water ...
(not really).  regards, jefley.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CDL Chart Phaedrus