Re: [sharechat] winner and bca

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:37:04 +1200

Yes, but was there anybody who made any money out of it?

You are doing alright Snoopy. I know a bit about research work: a lot of work sometimes with few alternatives  to choose from.

Obviously, you are in the groundbreaking FIG, a different kettle of fish again!
On the other channel, AX site, subject Adultshop ( Yes men, you don't have to go into one of these, of course), page 2- plse refer to my writing on options.

Gerry
Disclaimer: Outcomes may be different than projected. Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell ASCOA or any other derivative/ ASC shares and options.To do so will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NZ Dollar Mark Hubbard