Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] RTX

From: "Ken Donelan" <kdonelan@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:08:11 +1200

Like you, I thought they had been oversold. I don't expect any significent increase in the share price over the next couple of years but, by then, we should know whether or not the business of "store management" is going to catch on and also if it's profitable. If their current formula is a winner then future growth is virtually unlimited.

On the downside I don't hold out much hope for their pre-paid internet purchase card. On a recent visit to their website I found so many dead links that it looks as if it's already been abandoned. www.eprepaid.co.nz