Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] RTX

From: "Paul Frost" <frostpt@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 11:25:48 +1200

Ken

Care to share with us on why you brought those RTX shares.

I picked up 10,000 at .15c in early December on the basis that they had been oversold and appeared to be a fairly safe and
conservative company.I purchased a further 6000 on thusday at .20c.

The latest result was fairly positive and encouraged me to buy the second parcel.

regards

Paul F.