Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] RBC/Intaz

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:07:00 +1200

People

1.  Would someone be so kind and do some maths for me and let me know what the RBC price could be worth if RBC sold their shareholding in FFS.  RBC value FFS @42c whereas analysts value FFS @ about 34c.

If we take a mid range valuation of, say, 38c, what would RBC be worth at this price for FFS?

I know there is some formula of RBC share = 1.5 FFS share or similar but I did well at School C English, Geography and History.  I was only average at Maths so I need some help.

TIA.  (hold RBC)

2.  Intaz had another good write-up in the SST today.  I'm in when they float.  I like the look of it.  Any other interested parties?  I have mentioned them here before with very little response.

Cheers ears.

Nk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RTX Ken Donelan