Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] TLS

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:05:46 -0800 (PST)

Barry,
       TLS has been a very disappointing longterm hold. Now, though, it is in a
confirmed medium-term uptrend, rising from a confirmed support level. It is
still below the longterm downtrend trendline, but is not far from it now. It
has struck resistance at the old support level around $5.65. This is quite
common. Typically, when it breaks above this, $5.65 should again act as a
Support level.
 I guess you could call TLS a longterm hold - it is certainly not a Sell! To me
it looks an even better medium-term hold, to be sold on the trendline break.
Trading this stock in the medium term has been very profitable, especially when
compared with longterm holding.

 Have I ever had gut feelings or opinions about stocks? You bet. The challenge
is to ignore them. It is so easy to be influenced by other peoples opinions, PR
hype, glowing company reports, chatgroups and suchlike. Much of what you must
do to succeed in this game is in fact counterintuitive.
      Regards,
                Phaedrus