Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST : INVESTOR PROFILES

From: "John Donnelly" <jbd@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:57:28 +1100

That investor profile is very interesting Gerry. I wonder if you would mind answering a question for me.

 I don't know how to classify myself but I know I am not following conventional guidelines. I have a limited potfolio (accident damages settlement) and not a lot of experience.

I have tended to go heavily into one stock as part of a broader portfolio. I was hurt by HIH and didn't read the signs with TLS and ERG though I made some money.

Now I am almost wholly in biomed because I think professional integrity adds a little more to the reliability of conjecture. I am heavily into a few favourites though spread accross 15 bio stocks.

I have a healthy distrust of brokers and have nothing to do with them these days.

Where do I fit on the profile?

Jack (Baeda)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TLS Phaedrus