Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] Sue Thomson

From: "Sue Thomson" <suejthomson@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:07:31 +1300

Thanks Dick, I will try and get hold of the book you recommend.

Someone else sent me this link to the arcitle.
http://www.fortune.com/indext.jhtml?channel=print_article.jhtml&doc_id=20532
4.  It makes interesting reading.

My husband has followed the stock market using technical analyis for years,
but it was only when my uncle asked me to review a book he had written, that
I have become interested.  The funamental analysis, using p/e's etc
certainly suits my style better.  Uncle Paul's book certainly has made alot
of sense to me, and now I know why he has so much more money than my
parents.  Both were married at the same time 40 odd years ago, and brought
up three children on a single income.  My parents were careful, but the
stock market was never for them.  Take a look at his site, if you wish,
http://www.stinking-rich.info.  My first shares brought 15/2 for $7.15 are
now $7.75 with a dividend of 11cents due to be paid in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again,
Sue.