Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Sue Thomson

From: "Dick O'Connor" <callme_nz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 01:51:33 +0000

Sue, I had the address of the Fortune article on my computer, but deleted it
just recently. Try going to Fortune.com and then searching for Buffett. If
you get nowhere let me know.

The best book on Buffett's methods is Buffettology by his former
daughter-in-law Mary Buffett. She did what no-one else had been able to do
up to that time - that is, make it perfectly clear exactly what he did. I
think everyone who is serious about investing should buy this book and read
it several times. She even told us the financial calculator to get and
exactly how to use it.    Cheers