Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Met

From: "Barry and Kim VanderHaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:08:03 +1300

I have held Met for some time.Initially because of the "avalanche" of folk requiring "aged" care blah blah blah.Am i correct in thinking that Met is more of a property "play".It is my understanding that they hold land for development,plus if potential "clients" of Met need to sell there respective homes first, and if  the  residential market is on the way up then....any views from chatters?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIR Peter