[sharechat] FFS price.

From: maunsell/liu <kiong@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:23:21 +1300

Last week on Bloomberg finance tv in Malaysia I noticed a news flash
mentioning FFS.NZ remarks like "large increase in earnings due to log price
increase".
This news flash occurred the day before the price increase.
Now back in NZ. I see no mention of this favourable announcement  on any
news site.
Am I looking in the wrong place?
--
Jojo