Re: Re: [sharechat] FVR

From: "Mark Walley" <markwalley@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:31:38 +1300

"On the other hand to carry on the 'V' analogy, there is good regional support for 'V', just not the global sales
that were initially hoped for."
I signed up with FVR when it first became available - and took advantage of their 'free' $5 US offer to bet with. Notably the amounts being punted were low suggesting perhaps that most were using this free money. Over the past few weeks the amounts being staked seemed to have increased. However, the total number of bets that are processed per day have never seemed high - I would hazard a guess that most days would only see a maximum of 30 - hardly earth shattering turnover considering their commission is 5% of winning trades.

Interesting they changed the time format for events from NZ to (I think) EST - so I don't think they are too fussed about retaining that "regional support".

Notable also, I received the e-mail re: shutdown of the site at 6pm - as of 7:30, there is no access - hopefully others did not plan on removing funds within the next week! Nice alert FVR.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] PTD Getting a hammering winner69 .