Re: [sharechat] FFS price.

From: Mike Hudson <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:16:09 +1300

Jojo
As far as I am aware there has been no announcement from the company but my
sources tell me the same thing; FFS is trading well at the moment
(relatively at least), log prices have improved, a 5% domestic price
increase has stuck and the Australian domestic market is still strong.
Anyway we won't have to wait long at the 1st half results will be announced
on Wednesday.

Cheers
Mike H

Disclosure: Hold FFS and FFSPA