Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] David Bowden: Safety In The Markets

From: "Chris Morgan" <actionsports.napier@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:46:57 +1300

Speaking of share evaluation techniques, has anybody got any comment on a
guy called David Bowden who runs a TA system which he claims has been
developed directly from his ablity to interpret Gann like no other person
can. He has a site http://www.hubb.org/sitm/ & his programme is called
"Safety In the Markets". I would be extremely interested in comments from
anybody who has personal experience of his system & can give an honest
evaluation of it. I have had some information material from them, however
when I emailed some questions to them I never heard back form them.

Regards

Morgy