Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] Lion selection group

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:46:16 -0800 (PST)

Chris,
       Most of the charts that I post are prepared using my own charting
package (MetaStock). The market depth was of course just a screen-shot from the
Australian broker that I use (Sanfords).
  Occasionally I want to plot a stock that is not in my database. In these
cases I use an on-line charting site such as CBS Marketwatch, BigCharts or
Yahoo finance, etc. My favourite was Equis, but that does not seem to work for
NZ and Aus stocks anymore.
      Regards,
               Phaedrus.