Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Stock Guru 2002 - Now Live

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:38:18 +1300

Interesting...................people pick FFS, not CAH...both in the
forestry business..CAH has better potential than FFS........hmmmmmmm .....
Obvious deduction is FFS is a takeover target...People pick FFS not RBC,
remember each cent rise on FFS ..RBC rises more than 1 cent....Remember that
formula sharechattters........hmmmmmm .......illogical .....Obvious
deduction is that sharechatters are confused????.......no!!!!!!....
.......well I am.
Live long & prosper
HOOP
disc have all 3  companies & hoping 2002 is the year of the tree.