Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Stock Guru 2002 - Now Live

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:34:03 +0000

Hi Hoop,

>..People pick FFS not RBC, remember each cent rise on FFS ..RBC
>rises more than 1 cent....Remember that formula
>sharechattters........hmmmmmm .......illogical .....Obvious
>deduction is that sharechatters are confused????.......no!!!!!!....
>.......well I am.

Yes, you are confused!   What you have said is entirely correct.  But
you left out the trifling detail of RBC trading around 60c vs FFS
trading at around 24c.  A 1c rise in FFS in percentage terms is 4.2%.

In order to beat that return, each share in RBC is going to have to
rise 2.5c.  It is the percentage increase you are looking for, not
the straight rise in cents!

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"You can tell me I'm wrong twice,
but that still only makes me wrong once."