Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Nuplex Atttn Snoopy

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:58:12 +0000

Hi Ruth,

>you said Nuplex was one of your picks for 2002. Nuplex has made
>good money for me in the past, but I don't believe it is undervalued
>at the moment. Any ideas as to when would be a good entry point?

Yes I did didn't I.....

Actually I know very little about Nuplex, other than that it showed
promise in the preliminary Focus Investment Group look at it.  I was
actually hoping that someone like you would have dived in there and
given us the low down on the basic stuff like ROE for the last five
years, what position they hold in the markets they are in etc etc.

I guess you were just too busy enjoying the summer weren't you....

But since NPX is in some sort of an uptrensd I guess the best entry
point was last week.  Myself I don't worry too much about the trends.

Provided the share isn't NASDAQ style overhyped, if I am buying
a FIG share it will be either fairly priced or cheap.   At today's
price I haven't done the homework to tell which NPX is.

>Now don't you go disssing Don Brash. I know Don, and he is a sexy,
>refined intelligent guy!

But not in the same league as Marilyn surely ;-)

SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Dogs have big tongues, so you can bet they don't
bite them by accident"