Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Nuplex Atttn Snoopy

From: "Capitalist" <capitalist@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:37:11 +1300

Hi Snoopy,

I know you said Nuplex was one of your picks for 2002. Nuplex has made good money for me in the past, but I don't believe it is undervalued at the moment. Any ideas as to when would be a good entry point?

Now don't you go disssing Don Brash. I know Don, and he is a sexy, refined intelligent guy!

Ruth