Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Consistent Profit Agenda

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:22:32 +1300

                                At least we agree on one thing, trading is a very tough
buisness.  We also agree about salesman.   Were you not the ones offering
to "sell" your services to Mike for 50 dollars an hour? .
               Nick
Nick, you summed it up in your last post...
"...Trading is a very tough Business, the vast majority survive less than a year......"
This is absolutely true. and the reason people fail, is because they have not had access to independent and affordable services to help them become safe and educated. Up until recently, if you wanted to learn about trading, you had to take the biased (BS) opinion of a salesperson, and sink $1000's into a system.

Nick McCaw