Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] LACO holders- progress

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:50:36 +1300

Disclaimer: Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell TOL, LAC or LACO shares. To do so, will be entirely at their own risk.

Holders,

I did mention that I was not going to refer to LACO till the result of the Australian Railway tender became known. That was to be in Nov. according to a major newspaper.

However,  the result should now be announced in Dec., 2001.

The pricing of LACO will depend on the success of the TOL - LACO tender application!
Obviously, nobody knows the outcome!

LACO was recommended on 11 Oct. 2001, when the price was $2.90. It is now $3.30 (+ 14%).

During that time, the LAC price was somewhat static!

Those are my opinions.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Consistent Profit Agenda Intelligent Investing Team