Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Cen

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:37:30 +1200

From: "Barry & Kim Vanderhaven"

> Re Cen.Current conditions are supposedly very good for
> Cen.Anyone got info as to how good ?

That is a question I am also dying to know the answer to.  The
volatility of the share price in recent weeks has certainly got me at
sixes and sevens.  I think I will sit back and watch for a while
longer - all part of the learning experience.  I would love to see what
insight Phaedrus is able to offer for the technically challenged.

As a small investor from day one I am looking to exit in the
not-too-distant future.  Having said that, I am much better at buying
shares than selling them, so I will be interested to see if I sell them
this side of Christmas.

Regards
Michael
===