Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] Cen

From: "Barry & Kim Vanderhaven" <troyvdh@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:48:31 +1200

Further to request for info (27/7), it is interesting watching the trades re
Cen.Many are going through at 806 + 645 .I cant help thinking , here we go
again i.e. small holders jumping just when perhaps they shouldnt.......also
how many bought in at $2.35 ?.,when the upside potential was at the highest
?.Am I being unfair........

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] DAD made a takeover offer for BCH G Stolwyk