Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] TRUSTPOWER

From: "P Jones" <phjones@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:59:17 +1200

Deirdre,
          Hi. I sold out pre escalation bid. Never mind. Possibly the real action will come for 100% control, later on. Thanks for your thoughts. Let me know when you think it is a buy again. AGX  might be worth a look in aussie. Change of name last friday, from bionomics.  New ceo and directors.
Technically (if you believe) the next rally could be worth being on. Closed well today. Later.

Philip

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] TRUSTPOWER Deidre