Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:40:29 +1300

I agree re BRY , Warner, that was a disgrace like Nero fiddling whilst Rome
burned ! Even with new board appointments it didn't make any difference to
the rake off the top people took for themselves.

With WRI I was trying to find something positive, I am hoping that they
will achieve additional turnover  in the current year, presuming that there
would be something of a lag in their benefits from farming improvements and
hopefully, if it goes through, the US tariff alteration will help.

No holiday, just observing and interested in the good postings that have
been coming through.

Regards
Brian