Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:36:43 +1300

Thanks Peter, yes I read those reports but I was trying to be optimistic in the case of WRI, isn't optimism about all we have left nowadays ?

Hopefully there are some companies out there who don't fall into the general mold and personally I have difficulty in attributing the ' destruction of shareholder wealth'  solely to the remuneration of their executives, I feel it is far more complex than that and a subject for debate all on it's own.  The media love the "blame game"  and very often get it wrong.

Regards
Brian