Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:01:59 +1300

Hi Brian, thanks for the details. I would be surprised if Execs took a base
pay drop "in lieu of" options...that would give me more confidence in
management. This seems more like a Top Up
BRY was probably a cheekier deal though.

Had a holiday?

warner

PS do you think WRI benefit from US decision on meat tariffs.