Re: [sharechat] BRY

From: "malcolm coleman" <malcolmcoleman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:52:21 GMT

Perhaps Eric Watson will eye up Brierley as his next shell? A listing in
THREE countries - bliss! (no pun intended).
If Brierley sheds all existing investments and looks to Technology, it
starts to look to me a lot like the Strathmores and ITCapitals of this
world. (Discl - I hold both these stocks). As we well know these companies
have been slaughtered in recent times by investors. Why would Brierly fare
any better?  I don't know what knowledge or tech-base Brierley has on its
own - but isnt it just a very large Capital-funding/shake-em-up investor in
other companies?