[sharechat] NZOG

From: "ritchie marr" <ritchie_marr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 10:45:18 PDT

Frustration is........Spending 6 hours going through 400 Emails, (an
accumulation over several months of the 'best to keep ones'; mostly
Sharechat), opening and condensing all the "leads" to various sites, and
then deleting the Email ( intending to go back and actually read the
individual windows), .........and discovering the first 6 windows didn't
have anything but white blank screen, .........and before I could read the
other 20 or so.......my stupid computer comes up with "you have performed an
illegal function" and everything then vanishes. AAAaaarrggghhhh!!!!!!! Whats
the use of 128 megs of ram?

One of the things I was researching which I would love to be corrected on.
On the 18th of April, in "The Press", there was an article on NZOG which
stated among other things that they had given up on their Corvus well. Yet
Just the other day I got a March Quarterly update......which was dated 28th
of April which stated that they were exceptionally happy with the well. Are
the shareholders being sold old information, and who is responsible for
leaving the well open so long that it causes a commercially viable
situation, worth millions to be terminated.

Still Fuming

Ritchie