[sharechat] a query re AQL

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:16:03 +1300

at the risk of having my head bitten off
I do have an interest in buying AQL as a value investor.
Investors will recall that cashed up shells like SEU and
SMR have drifted below their net cash assets per share (when nothing
happened for a long time)
and its times like that that Sir Ron used to strike.
Does anyone have any idea what the realistic net
asset value per share of AQL is incl both cash and
aquarium etc assets? Hopefully there aren't a lot
of dilutionary factors from options.
Now if someone came up with a magic number like 14.5 cents
say, then I'd be in like a hungry dog at an appropriate discount.

cheers,
hugh

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.