Re: [sharechat] a query re AQL

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:22:29 +1300

.
> Does anyone have any idea what the realistic net
> asset value per share of AQL is incl both cash and
> aquarium etc assets? Hopefully there aren't a lot
> of dilutionary factors from options.
> Now if someone came up with a magic number like 14.5 cents
> say, then I'd be in like a hungry dog at an appropriate discount.

When I call up a quote on my Access Webbroker account it indicates a net
tangible asset backing for AQL of 10.78 cents. But do check further, the
nta's on access sometimes differ from the Press (of which I haven't got a
copy handy just now). Regardless, at 16.8 cents, the share is still trading
at a premium to nta.

Regards

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.