Re: [sharechat] No apologies - just an AQL investor, A good call from start to finish +

From: "Les Mortimer" <les@openmind.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:58:06 +1300

Well done David, your ideas have to be the most realistic I have read and generally what I believe will happen.
The AQL shell would have to be the best prospect since SMR.
Simon has pointed out that AQL directors believe that there are better opportunities other than aquariums. In plain English they are saying we know what we are going to do but we can't tell you yet.
Major investors are accumulating huge volumes of shares at the expense of the faint hearted. This stock has the capacity to turn and run at the twinkle of an eye. Remember SMR and don't forget AQL has similar key shareholders. These guys are very good at adding value.

Regards Les.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] stop-losses Rini H