Re: [sharechat] NZOG website -Reply and their options NOGOB

From: Rae Kerr <raekerr@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:08:08 +1300

Hi Harley and other nervous punters,

Your comments about NZ oil & Gas having some hope at end of  the  tunnel.  I
sure
didn't like today's plummet.

Fortunately I managed to sell off my holding in shares, at a 9% profit but my
10,000 options have bombed for the moment.
I don't know if NZ oil & Gas have a lot of funding behind them?
This is my first flurry into options.

Regards
Rae kerr