Re: [sharechat] NZOG website -Reply

From: Harley D Betts <BettsH@landcare.cri.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:28:50 +1200

It seems to be working now - maybe they had some hiccups when they
added their latest announcement.  Watch the shares and options crash
today on the news that the first target in Hochstetter-1 is dry.  Going by
that you'd think the company was going to go belly-up unless Hochstetter
yielded a strike wouldn't you.  I instead see it as a golden time to pick up
some shares at a bargain price, given their long term prospects, current
production (and high prices being received for this), the Pike River coal
spin-off later this year, not to mention the remaining targets left in
Hochstetter-1 and Corvus-1.  Just to be on the safe side I sold a bit over
half my options at 20c a few weeks ago, so even if the price drops to
zero now I won't have lost anything - but I'm still optimistic that something
good will flow through soon and I'm holding the rest just in case.  If not,
well c'est la vie, it was definitely worth being in the running for.

Cheers, H.

>>> Rae Kerr <raekerr@xtra.co.nz> 28/February/2000 03:04pm >>>
I get URL not located

Regards,